This will include:
- pH neutral snow foam applied to remove surface grime and dirt.
- Exterior pressure washed.
- Hand wash the exterior with bodywork shampoo and a lambs wool mitt.
- Paintwork decontaminated with a clay bar, safely removing all embedded contaminants leaving a perfectly smooth finish to alllow protection products to bond thoroughly.
- Hand polished with a suitable AutoGlym product. (Single stage machine polish optional for an extra fee).
- High definition wax applied.
- Paint sealant applied.
- Alloy wheels sealed.
- Water repellent coating applied to the glass.
Don’t let the winter roads corrode your vehicles.